Helping You Overcome A DWI 

Drunk driving is taken seriously in Texas. Even if your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) was below the legal limit of .08, you can be been accused of drunk driving if your behavior suggested intoxication. The time limit for requesting a hearing and challenging an accusation is short. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney immediately.

I am Ricardo Carrillo, the founder of Carrillo Law Office in Kingsville. As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I will do my best to help you overcome these charges. In working with prosecutors and judges, I will work on getting the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.

A Skilled Lawyer, Prepared To Fight For You

As a former criminal prosecutor, I have solid understanding of litigation, overseeing numerous cases and trials in a wide variety of criminal cases. I have practiced for more than 35 years and am prepared to fight for the best outcome possible.

If convicted of a DWI, you could face large fines, jail time, mandatory intervention programs and license suspension. If you have previous DWI offenses on record, these penalties increase in severity. Your license can also be suspended for refusing a chemical test. You have little time to get your license back after a suspension so talk with a lawyer about your options right away.

Defenses To Your DWI

In helping hundreds of clients, I know what to expect from DWI cases and the best ways to proceed. Even if your BAC was above the legal limit, I can offer many defenses against the accusation. For example, police officers must have a valid reason to pull you over. Tests can be administered incorrectly or give inaccurate results. Never assume your case is hopeless and always seek to protect your future with strong legal representation.

Seek My Legal Advice Now

A DWI can have a significant impact on your life. I am ready to put my more than 35 years of experience to work for you. For a free consultation, please contact my office online or call 361-221-4082.

Clients all throughout Kingsville and Kleberg County, Brooks County, Jim Wells County and Duval County have benefited from my experience.