Gain Insight From A Tough And Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
Whether it was a brush with the law or an arrest based on false accusations, you need the guidance of a skilled criminal defense attorney. I am Ricardo Carrillo of the Carrillo Law Office in Kingsville, Texas. With more than 30 years of legal experience, I can represent you with the experience, confidence, assertiveness you need to mitigate potential penalties. I will fight for your rights as I have done for hundreds of clients throughout South Texas.
Skilled Negotiator. Experienced Trial Attorney.
As a skilled negotiator, I will collaborate with prosecutors and judges to get the charges reduced or dismissed. And as a trial-tested attorney, former county judge and former criminal prosecutor, I am more than willing to fight for you in a trial.
A Champion For Those In My Community
As a small-town attorney, fifth-generation Texan and lifelong resident of Duval County, I know the people in our community. I remain a champion for them in good times as well as not-so-good times. As your attorney, I come prepared and provide personal attention as we seek a positive outcome in your criminal case.
Through the years, I have represented clients who were arrested and charged with:
- Drug crimes, including possession and distribution of heroin, cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine as well as illegal possession and sales of prescription drugs
- DWI, including multiple arrests and offenses
- Assault and battery, including felonies and misdemeanors
- Weapons crimes, including possession of a firearm without a permit, illegal possession of a handgun and felon in possession of a firearm
- Violent crimes, such as homicide, robbery and sexual assault
- White collar crimes, including fraud, tax evasion, embezzlement and identity theft
- Shoplifting, including petty theft
- Traffic violations, such as reckless driving, speeding and driving with a suspended license
Schedule A Free Consultation To Learn More About What I Can Do For You
If you need a seasoned criminal defense attorney, count on an experienced, skilled attorney to advocate for you. I am Ricardo Carrillo of the Carrillo Law Office in Kingsville, Texas, prepared to defend you and fight for your rights if you have been accused of a crime.