We Can Earn Easements Or Halt Trespassing

Ranchers in Texas can face a unique set of challenges when it comes to personal property. Because some ranches or highways can only be accessed by crossing through someone else's property, you may encounter disputes with your neighbors. You may be unable to physically get to your ranch, or others may be trespassing on your land in order to reach their own property.

Helping Fellow Ranchers With Real Estate Disputes

At the Carrillo Law Office, we understand your dilemma. Our attorney, Ricardo Carrillo, is a rancher and past president of Beefmaster Breeders United. He knows firsthand the difficulties associated with property disputes and he is passionate about helping other ranchers in the area. Whether you need an easement to access your ranch or you need help protecting your property from trespassing, we have the legal knowledge to resolve your situation.

We know the steps you need to take in real estate disputes. We will work to settle your case efficiently before a trial but we are well-prepared for litigation if needed. We have experience on both sides of the issue — earning easements for our clients or proving why someone is not entitled to an easement.

We Have The Answers

Property issues are becoming increasingly prevalent in Texas. If you are in this situation, turn to a lawyer who knows exactly what you are going through. We approach your case with a rancher's perspective and a lawyer's knowledge and legal experience.

You can contact us online or call 361-221-4082 to discuss your case. We are located in Kingsville and help clients in Kleberg County, Brooks County, Jim Wells County and Duval County.